8 May 2011

FAST FIVE review(eugene lee)

FAST and FURIOUS to me is quite good, pretty awesome and quite exciting. This episode is the best in the saga I think, more characters, and more film cars. From 1-10, I would like to give 8.
Film cars and stunts (special effects) really attracted me but honestly, five stories of FAST and FURIOUS are quite similar such as chasing with cops, smashing, crashing, robbing and explosion.
The start of the film was stealing some muscle cars in the train such as Dodge Charger, Challenger et cetera. It was quite similar with episode one and two but still very exciting. And chasing with the cops in the street. After that, they planned to rob a bank. They used two muscle cars (Dodge Charger) to pull out a vault from the bank and the vault smashed a lot, pretty awesome right? I loved that part very much.
Some say that part is inspired from Jacky Chan's film but I think definitely not. It is because those shots were pretty exaggerated.
Although some action in the film are quite impossible, it is really entertain the audience. In the future, if there is a FAST SIX I must buy the ticket immediately!
here is the trailer and hope you'll like it

No comments:

Post a Comment