11 May 2011

I lost my way in the forest -2c Nicole pang (11)

There was a wonderful day. I could take some pictures of deers, kangaroos and many other animals.
When they went back to the forest, I followed them. I started feeling little confused and nervous .I did not know the direction I was going so I kept walking and walking. After a half day, I felt tired so I slept under a tree.
The next day, the weather was cold suddenly. There was so much slows on the forest ground. I was sure that I caught a cold at that time. I used my body energy hoping to find out the right direction .Fortunately, a phone booth was in front of me .It gave me anew hope. I used my last pocket money to call 999 police stations
“Hello it is police station, what can I help you?” the one police asked.
“I lost my way in the forest I am calling you from a phone booth. Can you tell me how I can go out of the forest? I said.
They told me that I must move that they could find the phone booth which I had already called from.
After 45 minutes, they found me and sent me to the hospital.
Although I was not hurt, I learnt a big lesson ‘Do not follow strange people or animals/leave our house easily.” I would not be stupid anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment