29 March 2011

my dad's car (eugene lee 2c25)

Last year my dad bought a second-hand car, 07-08's Mazda 6. This car not fast or sporty but it is quite comfortable for a small family.
My family members all satisfied with this car includes me. Until I checked out some car news on march 5. I found that the 09-10's Mazda 6 being recalled because for the Door Latch Problem.
I felt a bit scare of my dad's car because if his car also has this problem we cannot go to the official company to fix the car. Means that my dad needs to find  the other car repair shop to fix it.  And he need to PAY IT HIMSELF!!!
On March 12, when my dad was driving in the highway, a truck had a flat tire. Unfortunately some debris from the truck were hurt our car's tire but we still got home fluently. After we back to the stall, we found that the tire was damaged quite heavy because i probably saw 5cm tire was separated with the main tire.
Next morning I went to the car repair store with my dad and checked the tire is safety or not. After few minutes they told us the tire is fine but not very sure that will the tire keep doing well or easier to flat than before. My dad asked how much to change the tire. And they said cannot change the tire individually, it must be change all set of the tires and it cost $20000 dollars. My dad did not change the tire finally because he does not agree with the price.
Although my dad's car does not have any problem and the tire have not flat right now but if some problem really happen on his car. My dad's wallet will much lighter than before I guess.
eugene lee.

2 comments:

  1. My dad's wallet will much much lighter than before I guess --> I love this sentence =)
    Correction: I guess my dad's wallet will be much lighter than before.

    So, how is the car now? Everything's okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not too good. it will recall back next week

    ReplyDelete