30 March 2011

My Favorite Idol---Crystal Chan

Nowadays, most of people have their idol may be they are from Hong Kong, Korea or the other country. And my favourite idol is Girl's Generation,they are from Korea.They have tatolly nine members in this team, they are Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, Seoyun, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. I love them are because I like to listening their songs and their can dance very well, all of them are pretty too.Now I would like to introduce two of their member to you.
Their leader TaeYeon, she is the eldest in Girl's Generation ans she also is the best singer in the team too, not just in Girl's Generation she also have many her own songs. 進入全尺寸圖片
The other one is Jessica, I think she is the most beautiful in Girl's Generation, I love her very much, she is famous for her golden hair.進入全尺寸圖片
Last, ihave prepare some photo of Girl's Genaration to you , hope you can enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment