7 April 2011

My favorite hobby--------Marco Yeung

My favourite hobby is playing badminton.I think badminton is the most exciting sport in all of sports.When I was young,my dad bring me to the ground to play badminton.Then my dad think me is good at it.So he bring me to the badminton club to learn how to play badminton.Aften that,I have already loved to play badminton.
Besides,sleeping also is my favourite hobby.When I was bored,i will go to sleep.And my mum always ask me "Did you sleep last night,why you can sleep everytime?"
I hope i can be a badminton player .

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite sport--------yuenchichung
    My favorite sport is basketball.l love playing basketball very much,because l think basketball is good for our body and let me more health.

    l play basketball two times in a week.l always play basketball with my dad.My dad love basketball too.

    One day,my dad ask me to learn about basketball.But l think basketball is just a game ,so l say no.

    ReplyDelete