11 April 2011

Time go back to old time! 2c(11) Nicole Pang

Time is so fast and sometime slow. But when you have a chance go back to old time, what do you think?
I have a funny story that I want to share with you now.
Time go back to my baby time. I saw my mum shaking my little hand.
‘Po Yi please looks at me and…..”Oh my goodness, it was my mum .She was so young before these 10 years. My parents loved me so much. They protected me as a cat. They gave me milk and rice. They were so care about me. I saw a lot and a lot .Then; I was fallen in love with the memories.
What‘s up with the my parent .Why they nearly appeared so far? I fell in the hold immediately and I saw the years numbers which went through 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004 .Suddenly, it stopped liked a clock .Dong! Dong! I heard a sound and turned back. SO Amazing. The calendar day was 1/2002.
“Mum I can’t do this, please help me” So funny ha-ha It was me that was 7yeras old of me. I asked question to my parents .At that moment, I found that myself was going to primary school. I was growing up.
When I walked around my school, the time went through again2004, 2006, and 2011. it stopped liked a clock again.
I go back the real place that I am living in. I go to my bedroom and find the photos as soon as I can. The photos inside is me. The place I traveled form was same as the photos.
After traveling this memory trip, I know I must love my parents more and more because when I was little, they looked after me, but now I shout at them to take out of my troublesome. I was so selfish. I must take action from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nicole, thanks very much for your sharing! I love it very much!! =)

    The video clip is really amazing! Did you make it yourself? It's really great! =)

    ReplyDelete