19 April 2011

A visit to the Zoo-2c Nicole pang 2c(11) GP3

Last Saturday, my family and I went to the zoo together by shuttle bus.
Firstly, we went to see crocodile. We were afraid of them. They were terrible and their teeth were very sharp. When they were sleeping, we used a branch to poke them .They attacked us immediately. Fortunately, they were in the pond with steal gate, we would become their dinner.
Then we went to visit zebras. I thought they were cute and kind .They were in beautiful black and white stripes. They fed mainly on herbs and twigs. I could see
Thirdly, we went to say hello to chimpanzee. They had much hair and really looked like human beings. They are probably relate to us by blood. I thought were as clever as us, too. In the cage, I could see their strong long arms and how they used them for climbing.
After the visit, we started feel very hungry .There were some food courts so we could choose lots of food to eat. At , we went back home by train
That day was an amazing day. Except we learned how to protect them. I also learned their habitats and behaviors


a zebra’s body, too. I would raise them if there was enough space at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment