14 April 2011

MY Taekwondo - BY BUGSY CHIU 2B (19)



  I love sports & play sports, and I LOVE playing Taekwondo the most.
  I started when I was 5 years old, During the beginning I had no idea "what is Taekwondo? And How to play Taekwondo?" Even I don't know what will it be in my future in Taekwondo, will I give up? I didn't know.
  I began to grow up, I won my first CHAMPION in 21st July, 2005.






I felt very happy that,I won MY SECOND championship in 24th August,2005, I fight for it, I WORK very HARD for this battle.

  I WON many battles, I had counted I won about 39 champions (OH! YES I AM GOOD!!!!).I won many other battle, BIG battles. For example: I won twice champion in Hong Kong and one Second. And one was the 2nd of Asia City Golden Cup. I LOVE THIS CUP SO MUCH!! It tells people how good I am..  
(Asia City Golden Cup)
(Asia City Golden Cup)
  Now, I am 15 years old many things changed, I am black belt now - HERE'S MT PHOTO

 (My suit)

(My CLUB - Taekwondo Potential)


HONG KONG Taekwondo Club




     
























I think Taekwondo is a very interesting and exciting sports, it'll make you stronger, and if you wanted to keep fit Taekwondo will be a good sports to choose. Now, I train with the HONG KONG team every Thursday 9:00pm-11:00. it's very tired, sometimes I will feel boring but it's good for me so I always tell myself " I can do it ". I wanted to tell people don't give up easily tell yourself YOU CAN DO IT.

Next time I'll talk about my other sports.
If you want to watch my video please go to my facebook (usbugsy@yahoo.com.hk)
(I am the red one)

   







1 comment: