11 April 2011

My Favorite Sport---Crystal Chan

Everyone like to playing diffirent sports, like swimming, playing basketball and running, then today i would like to introduce swimming and my swimming experience to you, hope you can enjoy it.
Swimming s a very good sport, it have devide to four styles, they are freestyle, backstroke, breastroke, and butterfly. In this four styles, freestyle is the fastest and for me butterfly is the slowest so i didn't like to swim butterfly style.
My favourite style is breastroke because I have learnt it for 8 years so I think breastrokeis the easieat and the most comfortable.
last, I like swimming is because it can help me more healthly, beafore I learnt how to swimming I always sick but after I learnt swimming and I started to train swimming, I iust sick for a few time, so i think that swimming can bring us healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I love swimming too! Where do you usually go swimming?

    I know free style and breastroke only. I hope I can learn some other styles! =)

    ReplyDelete