18 April 2011

Thailand New Year Festival (Songkran Festival)--------------Nicolai Chu


Last year, I went to Thailand with my mom(she's Thai) on  April.We  went  to  Hua Hin , that's   my  mom's   home   there. It's  Songkran  Festival ( Water  festival).  On  April 13,my mom  drove  a  pick up  car  that  put  a  big  water  tank  on  the  back.I and my cousins  stood  on  the  back  around  the  water tank.We  throw  the  water to peoples who  walked  or rode  motorbikes  passed  by   along  the  way.And  the  other  cars  and  peoples  who  stood  along  the  street  side  also  throw  the  water  to  us  on  the  car.
        When  my  mom  stopped  the  car,we  came  down  and  played  the water gun.Some  peoples  put  the white powder on my face,that  made  everybody's  faces turned white and wet.We  played  the  water  for  several  hours  but  we're  not  tired.It's very fun and happy.There  were  many peoples on the street that made the traffic very jam.But nobody had been worried because most of them came to play the water.
         We played the water until the afternoon and we felt hungry.My mom took all of us to the beach nearby.There  was a big seafood restaurant,we ordered a lot of food.The food were so dilicious or I was very hungry?       

1 comment: